STUDENT DISCOUNT PROGRAM FOR ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS
As a student at STC there are times when you might need to access our study material when you are not on campus. Our technology partners have created discount programs for any STC student.
We recommend you consider these minimum hardware requirements when making your purchase for a satisfactory experience online:
Computer (Mac or Windows)
- CPU: Intel i5 or better
- Memory (RAM): 8 gig or better
- Hard Drive size: 500 Gig or better
- Monitor style: wide screen 19” or better
Tablet (iPad or Surface)
- CPU: iPad A9 or better – Surface Core m3 or better
- Memory (RAM): 16 gig or better
- Keyboard recommended for typing
- Wifi required – Cellular optional (requires monthly cell phone contract)
Varying discounts depending on product (less on tablets, more on laptops and desktops)
Details: STC students can purchase direct through the Apple website https://www.apple.com/us-hed/shop.
10% EDU discount
Details: As an STC Student, you have a free subscription to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & One Drive) through Office 365. To receive a 10% discount, you can make a purchase online or at your local Microsoft store.
- Online: www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/students/default.aspx
- In store: Present STC student ID or Acceptance Letter to receive 10% EDU Discount
Varying discounts depending on product (less on tablet, more on laptops and desktops)
Details: Offers are valid for students and parents. To view, visit online at www.dell.com/southerntech. Member ID: US9324166.
STC contract pricing & free shipping
Details: Students and faculty can place orders directly using a credit card with our CDW rep:
Tamica Lyons (866)739-7066 or firstname.lastname@example.org