Financial Assistance Options
Southern Technical College has a trained team of professionals dedicated to helping eligible students find financial assistance to meet the investment of a college education. This is most often the scariest part of your decision to go to college, but don’t worry, our staff will walk you through the process step-by-step. Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
Financial Aid Programs:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program
- Federal Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students
- Veterans’ Benefits and Assistance.
The College is state-approved to train veterans or other eligible persons. Individuals interested in obtaining more information should contact the VA office that has possession of their records.
Once you’ve completed your degree we’re still here for you.
We will help you with:
- Ready Answers to Student Loan Questions
- Forbearance and Deferment Forms
VA Education Benefits
Are you waiting for your VA Education Benefits?
You are encouraged to visit the Department of Veterans Affairs website regarding tuition.
The information above is subject to change at anytime. You are encouraged to call us to find out all the newest learning and career advancement opportunities available!
- Navigating Your Financial Future provides debt management tools to contribute to the effective management of student loan repayment, offering multiple resources dedicated to promoting a positive credit profile, fostering a deeper understanding of budgeting skills and enhancing career development opportunities.
- Fill out FAFSA Online
- State Scholarships & Grants
- The Financial Literacy and Education Commission (FLEC) announced on April 27 the launch of its redesigned financial literacy education website, www.MyMoney.gov. The new site has enhanced interactive features and utility to provide more resources to Americans seeking information that can inform their personal financial decisions.