Earn an Associate’s Degree in Nursing
Today’s nurses play a crucial role in the healthcare system. People in need of medical attention rely on nurses not only for their extensive nursing knowledge, but also for their support and caring nature. If you have a natural inclination to help others and a desire to work in the healthcare field, our Associate’s degree in Nursing is for you.
At Southern Technical College, our Associate’s Degree in Nursing program can be completed in less than two years and is approved by the Florida Board of Nursing. In the Nursing degree program, you can receive specialized training in critical care or perioperative nursing. Upon graduation, you’ll be eligible to take the National Council Licensing Exam (NCLEX-RN) to become a registered nurse. After passing the exam, you can seek employment in a variety of healthcare settings, including hospitals, physician’s offices, and more.
EOPSLO (End of Program Student Learning Outcomes)
- Apply the nursing process in the care of the client.
- Promote a safe and effective care environment.
- Collaborate in the promotion and maintenance of client health in inter-disciplinary and intra-disciplinary teams
- Provide nursing care that supports the emotional, mental, and social well-being of the client, while demonstrating cultural competence.
- Use evidence-based practice to manage physiological integrity of the client across the lifespan.
- Prioritize client care using clinical reasoning and decision-making skills.
The fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness score now.
If you’re considering nursing programs, contact Southern Technical College today to learn more about our Associate’s degree in Nursing.
This nursing education program is a candidate for accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3343 Peachtree Road N E, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326 404-975-5000 • www.acenursing.org