Southern Technical College is seeking instructors for its HVAC programs.
- Certification in HVAC and EPA
- Associate’s Degree
- 4 years of experience in the field of HVAC
- EPA License
- Teaching experience is not required, but is preferred
Southern Technical College offers Diplomas and Associate degrees specializing in allied health, technical trades, veterinary assisting, and nursing. The college is licensed by the state of Florida, approved by the Department of Education, and accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) to award associate degrees and diplomas.
- Promotes and Maintains a Positive Learning Environment
- Engages in Faculty Development
- Manages the Classroom/Laboratory
- Effectively Delivers Instruction