Southern Technical College is now accepting resumes for Patient Care Technician instructors in Auburndale, FL.
Southern Technical College offers Diplomas, Associate’s and Bachelor degrees and specializes in allied health, business and applied technology programs. The college is licensed by the state of Florida, approved by the Department of Education, and accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.
Position responsibilities include:
- Preferred experience in the supervision of Certified Nursing Assistants; and
- One year experience in teaching adults.
Basic qualifications for the position include:
- Must hold a clear, active Florida license to practice professional nursing;
- Have a minimum of three years of professional nursing experience.
**Must pass background check in order to secure the position.Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available
Official Transcripts will be required for all credentials upon 1st day of work.
Please email résumé, unofficial transcripts, and salary requirements