We are now accepting resumes for Medical Laboratory Technician Adjunct Instructors to join our Team of Professionals in Tampa, FL.
Southern Technical College offers Diplomas, Associate’s and Bachelor degrees and specializes in allied health, business and applied technology programs. The college is licensed by the state of Florida, approved by the Department of Education, and accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
Position responsibilities include:
- Teach Medical Laboratory classes, to include Clinical Chemistry, Medical Microbiology, Immunoserology, Hematology, etc
- Arrive punctually for assigned classes;
- Able to effectively mentor students in a classroom and laboratory setting
- Able to use a computer for e-mail, grading and attendance
- Experienced with or willing to learn instructional strategies
- Able to multitask and take direction
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Able to work independently and with a team
Basic qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree and four years of practical experience in the field of MLT or Clinical Laboratory
- Previous teaching experience preferred but not required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with documented experience;
- Opportunities for advancement.
Official Transcripts will be required upon 1st day of work.
**Must pass background check in order to secure the position.
To learn more about us: http://www.southerntech.edu