Southern Technical College has an immediate opening for Medical Assisting instructors in Allied Health Programs, Sanford, Florida Campus
Southern Technical College offers Diplomas, Associate’s and Bachelor degrees and specializes in allied health, business and applied technology programs. The college is licensed by the state of Florida, approved by the Department of Education, and accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.
Position responsibilities include:
- Teaching in a licensed and accredited curriculum.
- Prepare lesson plans in support of existing syllabi.
Basic qualifications for the position include:
- A minimum of an Associate’s degree from a nationally recognized agency is required with a major in the qualified subject matter. A baccalaureate degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a certified or registered medical assistant.
- 1-2 years of post-secondary teaching experience is highly desirable.
- CPR Instructor Certification a PLUS.
**Must pass background check in order to secure the position.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package available
Official Transcripts will be required for all credentials upon 1st day of work.
Please email résumé, unofficial transcripts, and salary requirements