Southern Technical College is growing!
We are now accepting resumes for Maternity and Critical Care Instructors to join our team of Professionals in Tampa, FL.
Southern Technical College offers Diplomas, Associate’s and Bachelor degrees and specializes in allied health, business and applied technology programs. The college is licensed by the state of Florida, approved by the Department of Education, and accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
The ideal candidate is:
• Highly motivated individual with a passion for nursing education and the ability to create a positive, mentoring environment for our students.
• Practice experience in Mother/Baby clinical area is required for maternity and ICU/CCU for critical care.
• Possess a Master’s Degree in Nursing and have experience in classroom delivery as well as ability to supervise groups of students in acute care.
• Current Florida license required.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience working as a nurse.
The review of candidates will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Salary commensurate with qualifications.
Must pass background check in order to secure the position.
Official Transcripts will be required for all credentials upon 1st day of work.