Southern Technical College is growing!
We are now accepting resumes for IT Faculty to join our Team of Professionals in Tampa, FL.
Southern Technical College offers Diplomas and Associate’s and specializes in allied health, business and applied technology programs. The college is licensed by the state of Florida, approved by the Department of Education, and accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
Requires a Master’s Degree in the field of instruction or a Master’s Degree with at least 18 graduate semester credit hours in the teaching discipline.
The ideal candidate is:
• An expert in their field
• Able to effectively mentor students in a classroom setting
• Able to use a computer for e-mail, grading and attendance
• Experienced with or willing to learn instructional strategies
• Able to multitask and take direction
• An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Able to work independently and with a team
An extensive background check is a condition of employment
Official Transcripts will be required for all credentials upon 1st day of work.
To learn more about us: http://www.southerntech.edu
Please email résumé, unofficial transcripts, and salary requirements