Southern Technical College is growing!
We are now accepting resumes for full time Financial Aid Administrator to join our Team of Professionals in Sanford, FL.
Southern Technical College offers Diplomas, Associate’s and Bachelor degrees and specializes in allied health, business and applied technology programs. The college is licensed by the state of Florida, approved by the Department of Education, and accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
Financial Aid Administrators counsel and educate students and prospective students about their financial aid and help them navigate the financial aid process. This process begins at the moment a prospective student considers enrollment and continues through graduation or withdrawal.
- Provide exceptional customer service;
- Ability to adapt to various personalities and cultures;
- Ability to switch from task to task as demand increases;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize workloads to meet deadlines;
- Must be able to work independently within a team environment;
- Above average computer skills particularly in Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
Basic qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Prior experience with state and federal financial aid is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with documented experience;
- Opportunities for advancement.
To learn more about us: http://www.southerntech.edu