Director of Admissions
The Director of Admissions works with the Executive Director in all marketing and admissions efforts. As such, he/she is involved in the HR process of hiring, training, monitoring, and termination of Admissions Representatives to ensure the campus meets its goals in a compliant manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plans and implements student recruitment strategies.
- Assists in managing the staffing process of admissions personnel.
- Oversees performance evaluations of all admissions representatives.
- Directs the training of all new representatives.
- Coordinates continuous training and development for Admissions Representatives.
- Monitors admissions performance standards with regards to compliance following company policies, ethical practices and the guidelines of government and accrediting agencies.
- Assists in development of admissions objectives and referral objectives.
- Assists campuses in meeting daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly enrollment goals.
- Attend meetings, conferences and conventions as necessary to gain knowledge of new admissions practices.
- Write business when necessary
Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
At least four years related experience and/or training is preferable; bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.