Southern Technical College is growing!
We are now accepting resumes for a full time Director of Nursing Instructor to join our Team of Professionals in Fort Myers, FL.
Southern Technical College offers Diplomas, Associate’s, and Bachelor degrees specializing in allied health, business, and applied technology programs.
Position responsibilities include:
• Responsible for all aspects of faculty management;
• Assessment retention, and proactive involvement with admissions for programmatic growth;
• Course instruction responsibilities per term;
• Oversee development and implementation of curriculum;
• Responsible for in-class and clinical site observations;
• Participation of in-service training and new student orientations.
• Building and maintain advisory boards along with corresponding meetings.
• Assist with textbook and resource selection for program.
• Management of consumable laboratory items and equipment.
Day to day activities to include but not limited to the following:
• Management of classroom and clinical experiences;
• Monitoring of student progress throughout term;• Develop relationships with clinical sites and securing of additional affiliations;
• Tracking of program outcomes and analyzing data for program improvement.
Basic qualifications for the position include:
• Master’s Degree in Nursing or higher;
• ACEN accreditation experience;
• Must hold a current nursing license in State of Florida;
• Minimum of two years administrative experience (hospital or educational institution)
• Two years’ experience as an educator in the field of nursing;
• Minimum of seven years’ clinical experience in the nursing field.
*Must background check in order to secure the position.
Official Transcripts will be required upon 1st day of work.
To learn more about us: http://www.southerntech.edu
Please email résumé, unofficial transcripts, and salary requirements.