Southern Technical College is growing!
Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program Director
Southern Technical College offers Diplomas, Associate’s and Bachelor degrees and specializes in allied health, business and applied technology programs. The college is licensed by the state of Florida, approved by the Department of Education, and accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
- Candidate for this highly visible role must possess the ability to interface and build relationships with Community Healthcare agencies.
- Immediate supervisor of department faculty. Advise students in academic and career related matters.
- Assure curriculum/syllabi/clinical and laboratory competencies are within compliance of Regulatory bodies guidelines.
- Teaches assigned courses each term.
- Applicant must be registered in abdomen and OB/GYN with Vascular Sonography a plus. Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field of Sonography and teaching experience with curriculum development.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with documented experience;
- Opportunities for advancement.
**Must pass background check in order to secure the position.
Official Transcripts will be required upon 1st day of work.
To learn more about us: http://www.southerntech.edu
Please email résumé and salary requirements