We are now accepting resumes for Diagnostic Medical Sonography Instructor to join our Team of Professionals in Tampa, FL
Southern Technical College offers Diplomas, Associate’s and Bachelor degrees and specializes in allied health, business and applied technology programs. The college is licensed by the state of Florida, approved by the Department of Education, and accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
JOB OBJECTIVES:To carry out a variety of instructional duties that will assist students in meeting their educational goals and career aspirations in Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
• Instruct students in the Ultrasound lab and in the classroom
• Teach students scanning techniques and approaches
• Monitor students scanning progress
• Evaluate student progress and assist with student growth and success with scanning
• Participate in faculty meetings and advisory board meetings
• Participate with developing and/or updating syllabi, training methods, and evaluation material
• Maintain continuous medical education requirements for ARDMS
• Improve and modify program to maintain successful development and growth of the program
• Must possess a minimum of an Associate’s degree.
• Must possess ARDMScredentials in Abdomen and OB/GYN
• A minimum of four (4) years clinical work experience in the field of Sonography
• Teaching experience preferred but not required
• Proficiency in instruction, supervision, evaluation
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
• Evidence of continual professional development and the ability to do continuous scholarly or creative activity
To learn more about us: http://www.southerntech.edu
Please email résumé, unofficial transcripts, and salary requirements